Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Clocks

          There are two different clocks in the world, digital and analog. Personally, I  like digital clocks, because you can read it in less than two seconds. Although, I use an analog wristwatch almost every day. The disappointing thing about clocks in this century, is that people can't read clocks that aren't digital. A lot of people ask me what time it is, and when I show them my watch, they look at me with confusion and say, "I can't read that."
          Granted, I used to not know how to read a clock. At my grandparents' house, they had many analog clocks. So, when I asked them what time it was, they said, "look at the clock." When I told them I couldn't read it, they would tell me that I need to learn how to read those kind of clocks. It's funny that I now get agitated at people when they say, "I can't read that." 
          Now dear reader, if you don't know how to read an analog clock, I advise you to start learning. It will aid you when you want to know what time it is, but there are only analog clocks around you. If you are a reader that can read a clock that is not digital, then I respect your struggle of telling people that they need to learn how to read a clock. People almost always say the same thing about reading clocks, unless you are my friend's sister who said, "How can I read the clock if it keeps moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment